Friday 29 April 2011

Carrot-Daikon Weight loss Tea

So I started drinking this "Carrot-Daikon weight loss tea" from the kind life diet, it only took me a few weeks to find all the ingredients. lol. No for real, finding umboshi plums was no small feat. I did eventually find them at T&T supermarkets in the refrigerated section with all the Japanese food. Since I was not about to pay $36 from Amazon.com! Yikes. Anyway I am on day 5 and feeling pretty good, I will keep you posted on whether it works or not.
P.S. If you are going to try it I recomend getting a food prossesor or a magic bullet because the tea tasted awful to me before I blended it up!

2 comments:

  1. I was just at Planet Organic on the weekend and found Umboshi Plums there....but they are quite pricy at $23 for a small container....much cheaper at T&T only $5

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you drink the weigh tloss drink everyday or do you eat other things as well?

    ReplyDelete