Wednesday 31 August 2011

Breakfast of Champions

Good Morning,
Well I have to say that I didn’t really eat dinner last night, so I don’t have anything to blog about there, but I did just eat a great bowl of yogurt and Granola. When I went down to Bellingham to Trader Joe's we also stopped at this little public market organic store. Overall the prices were quite expensive but at the back of the store they had a section called "Barganica" where the prices were much better and that’s where I found this new "Erin Baker's Homestyle Granola". It’s quite yummy, I got oatmeal raisin and it had this yummy pumpkin pie spice in it which is very fitting since fall is right around the corner! By the way it’s me and my husband’s 3 year wedding anniversary today, how time flies!




No comments:

Post a Comment