Wednesday 25 May 2011

English Breakfst for Dinner?

So last night was a very important hockey game for the Canucks and my sister who is my sidekick chef and meal planner wanted something quick and easy so she could get on with watching her hockey. So I flipped through Alicia Silverstones The kind life Diet and found this recipe www.thekindlife.com/ which I have always wanted to make, plus I had bought tofu bacon and wasnt sure what to do with it...so problem solved! Here below is a photo of her English Breakfast:



I am not sure If I am a fan of this tofu bacon yet... I thought it was a bit dry...maybe I should have cooked it in something besides earth balnce, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. lol




Here is a photo of mine:      P.S. This tastes mighty good with a nice cold strongbow cider!

No comments:

Post a Comment