Wednesday 15 June 2011

The Foundation

So last night I met up with an old friend for a dinner date and we went to "The Foundation", which is a vegetarian restaurant on Main St. I had a few people recommend it and everyone said I must try the nachos. I had a bit of a hard time finding the place since I had never been before; the building is on a corner of the block with graffiti on it and it has a very inconspicuous sign. Once I was inside I found my friend and noticed that although the restaurant was not too clean or modern it was packed, it must be the food. We decided to split the famous utopian nachos and a quinoa and veggie dish which I can’t remember the name of but it was sweet and spicy .....maybe it was a coconut curry?? I was too busy stuffing my face with the nachos! This, my friends, is one of the reasons I can never be a full vegan! Once in a while I just have to break down and have some good old fashioned nachos or pizza with real cheese!

I was too busy inhaling my food to take any photos, so I stole this photo of the Nachos from another blogger who has eaten there! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment