Thursday 2 June 2011

Wednsday Night Pub Food

So last night was the first night of the stanley cup playoffs, Go Cunucks! Not that I watched the game (I know I'm bad but I was entertaining my son and new kitten) I tell you this becuase I used this as an excuse to make a very easy (not as healthy as it should be) meal for me and my 2 year old son since my husband and sister were not home. I made (by made I mean heated up in the oven) yam fries and Chick'n (a.k.a. Tofu) nuggets http://www.veggiepatch.com/contentmgr/showdetails.php/id/289. Yummy, I even mixed together some vegenaise with garlic powder and cajun spice for dipping the yam fries! Preston (my son) loved them both, yay for me not having to make 2 dinners and I thought they must be healthier than the pub food my hubby was consuming! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment