Tuesday 12 July 2011

Monday Night Dinner

So I have been back from my trip for a week now and I thought it was time to make something healthy and blog worthy for dinner last night! I have had this goji berry quinoa salad in my pantry forever so I decided to give it a try. I also went through my fridge and used all the veggies that were on the verge of going bad for a stirfry and then I made a small salad and tried some tuscan "Gardein" chicken cutlets.


This is what the goji salad looked like before I cooked it, its made by Mitchell's Soup Co.




So here we have sauteed broccoli, zucchini, and asparagus with toasted sesame seeds and tahini goddess dressing. Next there is the quinoa goji berry salad, the gardein chicken cutlet and my sprout, tomato and feta salad. I was on the fence about the quinoa salad but the sprout salad was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment