Friday 15 July 2011

Ohhhhhhhh Snap!

I am so excited, I finally went across the border yesterday and got to go to Trader Joe's!! It was my very first time. I have heard people raving about it for the last 5 years and they now have one in Bellingham which is about an hour and a half away from me but I dont care! lol. I got lots of yummy stuff, I got some organic ketchup for only $2!! You say, what?? haha....these are the kind of things that get me excited. I got some steel cut oats and my favorite Snapea crisps, and a bunch of other ymmmy stuff.




My New favorite Oats, I like mine with honey, cinnamon and chia seeds.


These are the yummiest (is that a word?!) snack ever, they are so addictive! Here at IGA they cost about $4, but at Trader Joe's only $1.50! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment