Wednesday 11 May 2011

Udon Noodles

So I must say I was not that thrilled about the recipe I chose to make last night...even before I tasted it. I just have a hard time thinking any pasta will be good without a little cheese! I'm not sure if I mentioned this yet but me and my husband are planning a trip to Jamaica in the next 2 weeks so I am trying to eat uber healthy so I look better in my bikini! Anyhow the recipe was for (spelt) udon noodles pan-fried with garlic, broccolini, cherry tomatoes and lima beans. I have never been a huge fan of beans unless they are in chili or in my burrito.........so putting them on pasta was a stretch to say the least, and I don’t think I will be doing it again. I don’t think the dish had enough flavor besides garlic and a few Italian spices.........it was basically bland. I want to eat super healthy clean food, but this is not the way to get my to enjoy it. If anyone has any yummy recipes.......feel free to send them to me.

Here is a photo...it actually looks yummy..too bad it wasnt!

No comments:

Post a Comment